- Be friendly and patient.
- Be welcoming. We strive to be a community that welcomes and supports people of all backgrounds and identities.
- Be considerate. Your conduct can affect others in intended and unintended ways, and you should consider possible unintended consequences or external perceptions when making decisions and interacting with others.
- Be respectful. Not all of us will agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for poor behavior and poor manners. It’s important to remember that a community where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive one.
- Be careful in the words that you choose.
- Discrimination, harassment, bullying, intimidation, and other exclusionary behavior is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Prejudicial treatment of an individual (or group of individuals) on the basis of any actual or perceived race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, economic status, religion, ethnic identity, ancestry, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical appearance, or disability.
- Threats, or actions that are intended to terrorize or coerce.
- Actions intended to demean or humiliate an individual.
- Discriminatory jokes or language.
- Dissemination of sexually explicit or violent material.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sexually suggestive gestures.
- Unwelcome touching.
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behavior.
- Protect and Safeguard FCDC’s Assets: Stealing, misappropriation, or diversion of FCDC funds, property, or other assets for personal benefit is prohibited. Engaging in fraudulent activity regarding FCDC assets, operations, or beneficiaries is also prohibited.