Saturday Early In-Person Voting – 16 Locations
Many voters are in new Congressional Districts due to changes caused by redistricting. Use our award-winning lookup tool to confirm your District.
- Fairfax County Government Center, Conference Room 2/3
- Mount Vernon Governmental Center
- North County Governmental Center
- Burke Centre Library
- Centreville Regional Library
- Franconia Governmental Center
- Great Falls Library
- Herndon Fortnightly Library
- Lorton Library/Community Center
- Mason Governmental Center
- McLean Governmental Center
- Providence Community Center
- Sully Governmental Center
- Thomas Jefferson Library
- Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
- West Springfield Governmental Center
All registered voters can vote early without a reason or excuse. Early voting ballots are cast directly into the voting machine, so you can be confident your vote counts.
Voting in the November 8, 2022 General Election starts on Friday, September 23rd at the Registrar’s Office at the Fairfax County Government Center, Mount Vernon Government Center, and North County Government Center. Starting Thursday, October 27th, voting will be available at 13 additional locations. Locations and hours are listed below. Select Saturday and Sunday voting is available.
All Fairfax County voters are eligible to vote early at any location below. Non-Fairfax County voters can check with their local registrar for information about early in-person voting options in their jurisdiction.
Curbside voting is available during early voting: those 65 and older or with a physical disability may vote from their vehicle.
Did you receive a mailed ballot but want to return it in-person? You can drop your completed ballot at any of these locations, during hours of operation. Drop boxes will be available inside each location and will be attended by an Election Officer at all times.