Marcus Simon’s Annual Jim Scott Labor Day BBQ
Join us on Sunday, September 5th from 5pm-7pm* for our Annual Jim Scott Labor Day BBQ!
- Drive-Through | We’ll have a check-in station, a place to pick up your BBQ, and then you’ll have a chance to say hi to Nancy and myself – all from the air-conditioned comfort of your vehicle.
- Drive-In | For those that would like to stay and chat, you can pick up your BBQ and we’ll have a few tables set up.
- Special Guests | We’ve invited a few special guests that will join us throughout the evening.
- Boxed Dinners | Each prepackaged box will have either pulled chicken or pulled pork with beans and coleslaw on the side. The BBQ will be catered by Liberty BBQ in Falls Church.
- Health & Safety Precautions | We’ll be wearing masks and I certainly encourage you to do the same!
- Tickets | We’ll be ordering a limited number of prepackaged BBQ dinners this time around, so please let us know in advance if you plan to join us – either via email or by purchasing your ticket in advance online.
- To RSVP, you can either email Andrea at [email protected] or click here to RSVP online.
The BBQ Host Committee is also still in formation. For more information, please email Andrea.
I hope you and your family will be able to join as we celebrate the holiday, remember Jim, eat some Carolina style BBQ, and raise some money to help maintain our Democratic majority in the House!
*Please note that we have moved the BBQ to Sunday instead of the usual Monday time as Rosh Hashanah starts on Labor Day this year.