Last Day to Request an Absentee Ballot for June 21 Democratic Primary (8th CD)
There are several ways to apply for a vote-by-mail ballot:
- Apply online for your vote-by-mail ballot.
- Download, print, and complete–including your handwritten signature AND the last 4 digits of your SSN–a vote-by-mail application.
- Pick up a preprinted paper application at Fairfax County governmental centers or Fairfax County library branches.
Be sure your application is accepted!
- Parts 1, 2, 4, 5, and 8 of the paper application must be completed fully or your application will be denied, and you will need to submit a new one.
- Virginia law requires that you include the last four digits of your social security number and sign the form by hand.
Visit fairfaxvotes.org/ for more information.
FCDC does not endorse during primary campaigns. Any Democratic candidate or candidate’s committee may add their Fairfax County events to the FCDC website calendar.