Vote Early 2019
Early voting has ended for 2019. Please vote at your regular polling place on Tuesday, November 5th, 6:00am – 7:00pm.
- Who is on the ballot
- Voter Registration Info
- Upcoming Opportunities
For more information on voting, including for other jurisdictions, click here to view our VOTING page.
Who (and what) is on the ballot?
- Virginia General Assembly (Senate & House Member for your district)
- Constitutional Offices (Commonwealth’s Attorney & Sheriff)
- Board of Supervisors (Chairman and District Supervisor)
- School Board (Three At-Large members and one district member)
- Three Northern VA Soil & Water Conservation District Directors
- School Bond Referendum
Eleven of the offices on your ballot will not have a ‘D’ or ‘R’ next to their name, so it is very important that you know who your Democratic candidates are before going to vote. Be sure to pick up a sample ballot on your way to the polls.
Click here for our quick lookup tool to enter your address and find the Democratic candidates for your district
Click below for a flyer featuring every Democrat running in Fairfax County this year. For a sample ballot with all the candidates running in Fairfax County, click here.
We work to guarantee access to the ballot
Key tips about voting:
- Curbside voting will be available – just drive up and call the phone number on the sign
- Language assistance: any person (besides an election officer) is permitted to accompany a voter in the voting booth to assist them. The person assisting does not have to show ID.
Voter Registration Information
The voter registration deadline was October 15th. Check your voter registration status at elections.virginia.gov
Volunteer to distribute sample ballots at polling places on November 5th! Click here to sign up
Volunteer to help elect our 2019 candidates! Click here to find a volunteer event near you